- Shortened 6-week timeframe coupled with the need to create all campaign assets from scratch.
- The financial advisory category is both complex and competitive. Targets are reluctant to engage in sales/marketing conversations.
- Challenging QOZ product to promote via database of dormant contacts
- Launch a mix of branded and un-branded emails designed to pique interest
- A/B test all actions and leverage data to test results and optimize on the fly
- Deployed a separate email to a rented list of real estate investment professionals in NY, LA, Miami & Chicago
- All of the above activities were also supported with retargeting display advertising through LinkedIn
- Re-engaged current CRM contacts with an average of 12 touches via re-targeting during campaign
- 254,419 emails were sent, Attaining an average 23% open rate and a 13% click rate; beating the B2B industry averages: 15% and 3%
- Within the first 6 weeks of the campaign we captured 500+ marketing qualified leads representing $148M+ of potential business.