INK Agency Privacy Notice
Thank you for visiting our website. We at INK Agency (INK Agency, LLC) work hard to maintain the transparency of our privacy practices for our visitors. This Privacy Notice describes our policies and practices regarding our collection and use of your personal information, and sets forth your privacy rights. We will from time to time update this Privacy Notice as necessary to ensure that it remains accurate and up-to-date.
What this Privacy Notice Covers
This Privacy Notice applies to the personal information collected by INK Agency as a controller, including information collected on our website (www.inkagency.com), or otherwise described below. This Privacy Notice does not apply to the following:
- Personal information Ink Agency processes on behalf of our customers in our capacity as a processor;
- Personal information collected by us in the context of working as an employee, agent, job applicant, independent contractor, or business partner of Ink Agency.
- Personal information we maintain as part of a business-to-business relationship with our customers, including business contact information, and B2B communications.
We also do not knowingly or intentionally attempt to solicit or receive information from children. If you are under the age of legality in your state or jurisdiction, please refrain from use of this Website.
How We Provide Our Services
Ink Agency is a creative agency that helps our customers execute their digital marketing and creative goals. We provide solutions to meet the challenges facing our customers including branding, advertising, lead generation, analytics, and marketing. In providing our services to our customers, we sometimes process personal information on their behalf (e.g. Customer Data). In most instances, we facilitate the connection between our customers and other personal information processors who act on their behalf. We sometimes process personal information at the direction of our customers and in accordance with their instructions. Because we do not control the personal data we process for our customers, we cannot act upon consumer rights requests we receive on their behalf. You may contact the customer directly to learn more about their privacy practices.
What is Personal Information?
“Personal information” is information about you which (i) can be used to identify, contact or locate you; (ii) can be combined with other information that is linked you; or (iii) is defined as “personal data” or “personal information” by applicable laws or regulations relating to the collection, use, storage or disclosure of information about you. Personal information includes contact information (e.g. email address, mailing address, or telephone number), online information (e.g. IP addresses or other identifiers), and other data which can be used individually or in combination with other data to identify an individual (such as gender, age, or general location).
The Types of Personal Information We Collect
We may collect the following categories of personal information from you:
- Identifiers like your name, address, telephone number, email address, unique personal identifier, IP address.
- Internet Activity like your browsing history, search history, or other interaction with our website;
- General location data like your street address, city, and zip code;
- Volunteered Information that you voluntarily provide to us via forms, communications (phone calls, emails, messages, etc.).
- Inferences about our website users based on how they navigate our website.
How We Collect Your Personal Information
We collect and process personal information in the following ways:
Personal Information You Provide Directly To Us.
Ink Agency collects personal information from you when you provide it, including when you:
- Contact us via email or phone to communicate with us.
- Navigate our website.
- Provide your contact information on a form and submit it to us.
- Connect with our social media pages.
- Volunteer personal information to us.
- Sign up for marketing, an event, a contest, or other offering we may present.
Personal Information We Collect Automatically.
When you visit our website, we automatically collect personal information associated with your access and use the website. The information may include internet protocol (IP) addresses, the region or general location where your computer or device is accessing the internet, browser type, operating system and other usage information about the use of the website, such as your page-views, referral URLs, etc. We collect and use this type of information to helps us understand how users interact with the website, to provide you with a more relevant experience, and to enhance the services we offer.
Personal Information We Collect From Third Parties.
On occasion, We receives personal information about individuals from third parties. In particular, we may receive personal information about you from our marketing and advertising providers when they provide it to us. For example,
We may obtain personal information from third parties and combine such information with the information that we collect through and such information may be used for the purposes described in this Privacy Notice. For example:
- If you give permission to our marketing partners or other third parties to share your information with us, we may receive that information from them.
- If you engage with our advertisements on our website or elsewhere, we may receive information from our advertising partners.
- We may collect information from unaffiliated third parties so that we can better understand you and provide you with information and offers that may interest you.
How We Share Information With Others
We employ other third-party service providers to provide services on our behalf to visitors to our website and our customers and may need to share your information with them to provide information, products or services to you. In addition, we engage in remarketing, retargeting, and other advertising features in which we share personal information with third-party vendors.
We (or our vendors on our behalf) may share your personal information as required or permitted by law:
- With our service providers to provide services for us and who are required to protect your personal information, including:
- data processing contractors that provide computer services on our behalf including email services, customer relationship management, and electronic communications providers
- web hosting or web development firms that host or develop parts of our website
- marketing firms that will assist us with direct marketing
- data analytics firms that help us conduct customer research and analyze users’ interactions with our website
- service contractors that provide business services on our behalf
- With relevant business partners:
- with whom we jointly offer products and services
- to facilitate a direct relationship with you, including in connection with any program we administer jointly or on behalf of the business partner
- With a purchaser of Ink Agency or of our assets which include personal information
- To comply with legal orders and government requests, or as needed to support auditing, compliance, and corporate governance functions
- To combat fraud or criminal activity, and to protect our rights or those of our affiliates, users, and business partners, or as part of legal proceedings affecting Ink Agency or our business partners
- In response to a subpoena, or similar legal process, including to law enforcement agencies, regulators, and courts in the United States and other countries where we operate
- With your consent.
You have choices regarding certain how your personal information is used in certain circumstances, including for analytics, marketing, and advertising purposes.
We use the following service providers for website analytics purposes:
Cookies and Other Technologies
A “cookie” is a small file placed onto your device that enables certain features and functionality. Any browser visiting our sites may receive cookies from us or cookies from third parties such as our customers, partners or service providers.
A pixel is a tiny image that may be embedded within web pages and emails, requiring a call (which provides device and visit information) to our or third party’s servers in order for the pixel to be rendered in those web pages and emails. Pixels can also enable us and third parties to place cookies on your browser. We use pixels to learn more about your interactions with email content or web content, such as whether you interacted with ads or posts.
In addition, your browser or device may offer settings that allow you to choose whether browser cookies are set and to delete them. These controls vary by browser, and manufacturers may change both the settings they make available and how they work at any time. You may find additional information about the controls offered by popular browsers at the links below. At this time, our website does not provide technical support to help users block or prevent cookies via “Do Not Track” signals.
Third Party Links
Visiting our websites from outside the United States.
If you are accessing our website or using our services from outside the United States, please be aware that your information may be transferred to, stored, and processed in the United States where our servers are located and our central database is operated. This Privacy Notice and the storage, use and disclosure of your information under this Privacy Notice, is governed by the laws on the United States.
Ink Agency, LLC is located and licensed to do business in the United States and you expressly waive the application of any laws of any territory other than the United States. The data protection and other laws of the United States and other countries might not be as comprehensive as those in your country. By using our Services, you understand and agree that your information may be transferred to our facilities and those third parties with whom we share it as described in this Privacy Notice, and the laws of the United States apply to the use, storage and disclosure of your information.
Your California Privacy Rights:
Californians have rights associated with the processing of their personal information by some businesses. At this time, we are not considered a “business” subject to the obligations in the California Consumer Privacy Act of 2018. However, we invite you to contact us with any questions you may have about our privacy practices.
Protection of Your Personal Information
We take reasonable security measures (including physical, electronic and procedural measures) intended to help safeguard your personal information from unauthorized access and disclosure. For example, we use firewalls to help prevent unauthorized persons from gaining access to your personal information. However, no system can be completely secure. Therefore, although we take steps to secure your information, we do not promise, and you should not expect, that your personal information, or searches, or other information will always remain secure. Please be advised that whenever you voluntarily disclose personal information on publicly-viewable web pages, that information will be publicly available and can be collected and used by others. We encourage you to exercise discretion and caution with respect to your personal information.
No Rights of Third Parties
This Policy does not create rights enforceable by third parties or require disclosure of any personal information relating to users of the Services.
Changes to Our Privacy Notice
We may update this Privacy Notice to reflect changes to our data practices. If we make any material changes we will notify you by email (if applicable) or by means of a notice on our website or in the Sites prior to becoming effective. We encourage you to periodically review this page for the latest data on our privacy practices.